- School Info
- About Us
- School Resources
- Teachers & Staff
Registration and Annual Update Information
SRVUSD Annual Update (see information below)
School Registration Process (see information below)
If you volunteer at an SRVUSD school and your information has changed, visit the Volunteer Management System to make updates.
SRVUSD Annual Update
San Ramon Valley Unified parents are asked to complete an online "Annual Update" to verify household and emergency contact information and complete the annual release acknowledgement and permission requirements.
Complete the District Online Annual Update using your Parent Portal in Infinite Campus.
The Annual Update window for the 2022-23 school year is scheduled to open on Thursday, June 14th for Twin Creeks Elementary School. Complete the district online Annual Update using your Parent Portal in Infinite Campus. To begin the process, click on the Annual Update link located in the bottom left corner of your Welcome page titled "Online Enrollment Annual Update".
Only one Annual Update is required for each family at a primary address. You will receive a confirmation email following completion of the Annual Update process.
If you have questions about the Annual Update Process, please visit the Annual Update FAQs.
Twin Creek Registration
Twin Creeks On Site Registration is August 4th from 3pm to 7pm. Location MPR (Multi Purpose Room)
Registration window opens July 25, 2022.
- Complete your annual update. Twin Creeks Opens up in your parent portal June 14th (DISTRICT ANNUAL UPDATE)
- Log in to Future Fund Registration Site
- Check your parent portal on August 8th after 12:00pm to find your assigned teacher and classroom number. (Class list will not be posted)
*The registration website is not sponsored by the school. Information provided on this website may be available to Parent Teacher Associations and other educational benefit foundations, as well as school personnel, as required.
Visit the Volunteer Management System to update your information or to register to volunteer if you have not done so previously.
IMPORTANT DATES AND INFORMATION
June14th -Parents will receive a message in their Parent Portal with a link to begin the Annual Update process. Parent Portal opens for you to update your child’s information.
- TBD Twin Creeks Online Registration through Future Fund also opens.(This website is not sponsored by the school. Information provided on this website may be available to Parent Teacher Associations and other educational benefit foundations as well as school personnel as required.)
- August 8th -Parent Portal opens for parents to login and receive Teacher Assignment. Class lists will not be posted at school.
- August 10th -First Day of School – Minimum Day, check bell schedule for details
*See calendar on homepage for times and event details